version 15.0 Claymore’s Dual Ethereum Miner 64Bit AMD+Nvidia Windows+Linux v15.0 Supports new “dual mining” mode: mining both Ethereum and Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak at the same time, with no impact on Ethereum mining speed. Ethereum-only mining mode is supported as well. now miner supports up to #384 epoch (4GB DAG size). Note that previous versions support up to #299 epoch, you will not be able to use old versions after #299 epoch.
– added support for Navi cards (ETH-only mode).
– now miner sets environment variables automatically (required for 4GB AMD cards).
– a few minor bug fixes and improvements. Supports applying optimized memory timings (straps) on-the-fly in Windows, without flashing VBIOS (currently Polaris, Vega, Nvidia 10xx cards only), up to 20% speedup. Best straps for Ethereum are included. Effective Ethereum mining speed is higher by 3-5% because of a completely different miner code – much less invalid and outdated shares, higher GPU load, optimized OpenCL code, optimized assembler kernels. Supports both AMD and nVidia cards, even mixed.
– No DAG files. – Supports all Stratum versions for Ethereum: can be used directly without any proxies with all pools that support eth-proxy, qtminer or miner-proxy.
– Supports Ethereum and Siacoin solo mining.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Decred.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Siacoin. – Supports Stratum for Lbry, Pascal, Blake2s, Keccak.
– Supports failover.
– Displays detailed mining information and hashrate for every card.
– Supports remote monitoring and management.
– Supports GPU selection, built-in GPU overclocking features and temperature management.
– Supports Ethereum forks (Expanse, etc). Windows and Linux versions.